LeadDyno allows you to send email notifications to leads, affiliates, and admins.
In this article
Add new sender emails
Add additional senders for your automated emails including:
To get started, visit Account-Email Preferences, enter the sender email address, and click Add Email.
Each sender email will need to be verified by clicking a link in a test email that is sent to the Sender Email.
If our verification email doesn't reach your inbox, please check your spam/junk folders, whitelist the leaddyno.com domain, and retry the verification process again.
Please note that the emails sent through the newly added email address will still be delivered by LeadDyno. If you wish to deliver the automated emails from your mail server, please check the Add your custom SMTP settings help doc.
Edit your admin email notification settings
You can also choose which email notifications get sent to the LeadDyno account owner's email address.
You can opt to receive the following notifications:
- On Affiliate Signup - Anytime a new affiliate signs up you will immediately receive an email.
- On Purchase - Select when to receive an email notification for a purchase recorded in LeadDyno. Your options are Always, Never, Affiliate Related, or Affiliate or Campaign Related (Purchases tracked using Tracking Campaigns).
- Weekly Summary - Receive a summary email with any updates to your program.
- Monthly Comp Reminder - If you have commissions that need to be paid to affiliates you will receive a monthly reminder to pay your affiliates.
- Additional Recipients - Send a copy of the emails listed in this section to other team members.
After you make the desired email notification changes, Click Save Notification Preferences.
Add your custom SMTP settings
With LeadDyno you can set up your own mail server to send Automated Affiliate Emails. By default, all emails are sent with LeadDyno as the sender, using the leaddyno.com or the leaddynomail.com format.
If you want to use your own domain instead for sending automated emails view our detailed guide on custom SMTP.